Video walls are an incredible resource for engaging your target audience and conveying important messages. Digital signage video walls are extremely eye-catching and are best set in high-traffic areas, for example, train stations. However, setting up a video wall could become a huge challenge if certain factors are not taken into account.
What to Consider When Choosing a Video Wall
1. Decide what the video wall will be used for. It is very important to have a goal in mind. With this goal in mind, think about if it is feasible and cost-effective.
2. Determine how many images you would like to display on the screen. Do you want it to display one large image or individual images simultaneously?
3. Discuss your content before installation. It is important that the content you will be displaying is relevant to your audience and purposes. Also, think about the brightness of the video wall to suit the environment.
4. Make sure the technology is suitable for your purposes. Professional video walls are designed to work in harsh environments and can be used 24/7. Furthermore, an outdoor screen will need to be brighter.
5. Choose the correct mount or trolley to hold your signage. Also, measure to ensure there is enough space to install the video wall.
6. Determine the correct electrical requirements for the screen to ensure the smooth running of the video wall.
Considering a Video Wall?
You can view the AlphaWall range here. The AlphaWall solution provides you with the ultimate, immersive display solution. Furthermore, our in-house professionals deliver all installations and annual maintenance.
If you would like to find out more about our AlphaWall, call us on 01257 429 430 or email us at email@example.com