Since the dawn of retail, businesses have been trying to find the most colourful and eye-catching ways to grab potential customers’ attention. From large jars filled with colourful liquids in Chemist windows to VHS tapes playing videos in the 1980’s, displays have become a part of our day-to-day lives. But how can your business stand out from the crowd? Digital signage could be the answer to the problem.
What is Digital Signage?
Digital signage is, basically, a digitised version of the traditional advertising poster. You will have seen it being used as food menus in fast food restaurants to train station advertising and information boards. Digital signage is becoming more and more popular.
“Over 40% of shoppers say that digital displays can change what they buy because relevant information is served close to the point of purchase.”
Why Use Digital Signage?
It helps to improve collaboration, can boost sales, help with organisation, and display products in a more engaging and interactive way. Digital boards are capable of communicating much more information than traditional boards. Managers can instantaneously organise meetings by updating the digital boards around the business to communicate to staff. It is a creative way of displaying notices, rather than the traditional pin board.
There are many examples of how digitising your signage can increase sales and improve efficiency. Here are a few:
- Use it in a reception or foyer to tell clients and staff about your latest company news. Keeping staff updated can help them in their day-to-day job and helping the company grow.
- This signage allows you to advertise promotions or offers nationally or globally. All your signage can be controlled by one person and can be scheduled to change instantly. Therefore, this can save a lot of money and time.
- Schedule internal meetings quickly with notices going out to every screen in the building.
- Use your screens at conferences and exhibitions to stand out from the crowd. Rather than paper banners, digital signage can be updated instantly if there are mistakes or typos. This can save a lot of money and time too!
- Showcase your products and business to prospective clients in a creative and engaging way in meetings.
- Install screens in hotel lobbies, theme parks and stadiums to direct foot traffic and tailor customers’ experiences, encourage ticket sales or promote offers and events.
- Use the signage as a digital menu. This can condense large menus to an easy-to-read format. Also, as they can be updated instantly, this means less time and money spent on distributing new menus. Furthermore, it gives you more opportunities to promote extras on the menu or on separate screens by the tills.
Digital Signage in your Business
Digital signage used to be very expensive, meaning large companies could only access it. However, the cost of the technology has reduced so much that SMEs can now use it and get a good ROI.
Alpha Digital Networks works in partnership with businesses to create the perfect signage to suit their requirements. Alpha has a wide range of screens, totems, LED panels and interactive screens. Digital signage has been used in various industry sectors from healthcare to entertainment. It is the future of business. AlphaSignage is good quality, sensibly priced and tailored to the needs of the customer. Alpha Digital provides a package that includes cloud-based connectivity, remote and on-site support, and signage design. Leasing options are also available to help with costs.
Therefore, if you are looking to stand out from the crowd and boost sales, speak to our team about our signage options. Phone us on 03300 020120 or email email@example.com.