Exhibitions can be very costly and time consuming so you want to make sure that you get a return on your investment. We completely understand that you want to stand out from the crowd to achieve this. Digital signage is a great way to grab people’s attention. Amongst all the static roller posters, animated digital signage can really be an eye-catcher.
We have compiled a list of pros and cons of using digital signage at your stand so you can weigh up whether to utilise this technology.
- Digital Signage enhances visitor experience. Visitors can view important information at the correct time because the content can easily be updated.
- Digital Signage can be instantly updated. Therefore, if you suddenly spot a spelling mistake or any information that needs changing, you can edit it there and then.
- Digital Signage looks very professional and stands out from the crowd. Using this technology can create a good impression.
- Using digital signage can reduce stress due to deadlines. As the signage can be updated quickly, this means that you can be a little more flexible with your deadlines than with traditional print content.
- You can use your signage to generate revenue through sponsorship so it could pay for itself.
- As Digital Signage can sometimes be large, it can be difficult to install on site. However, Alpha Digital Networks have a fully training set of Engineers who can deliver and install your AV products.
- Sometimes, Digital Signage can be let down by the event space. As Signage can be set up on the Wifi, it could struggle if this is down or unreliable. This is also the same with the cabling at the event space.
- Digital Signage can seem expensive. However, it is a one-off cost, unlike traditional print. This could save you money as you wouldn’t have to keep spending on printing. Alpha Digital Networks provides cost effective signage solutions.
Although there are some downsides to using digital signage at your exhibition stand, Alpha Digital Networks believes that the pros outweigh these. We work with you to provide a solution that works for your and your business. Using digital signage is a great way to boost visitor experience and potential revenue for your business.
Contact us at email@example.com or 01257 429430 if you are interested in digital signage, freestanding totems, video walls or interactive furniture.2